PreMarital Counseling Groups
Saving Your Marriage(s) Before It (They) Start!
Covenant Family Wellness can offer personalized classes to help a couple start their marriage off in the best way possible.
The SYMBIS Assessment is great for:
- Dating couples seeking marriage
- Newlywed Couples
- Remarriages and Blended Families
Into Your Group
1) Host a marriage seminar where couples can incorporate the SYMBIS into their reconnection process. This can be a long day, a weekend, or a series.
2) Host a weekly Bible study / Gathering that touches base on all of the areas of the SYMBIS
3) Come up with a crazy idea and email us – let’s see if we can make it happen!
Costs for Online Premarital Counseling
Costs will vary greatly depending on the needs of the individuals. Be sure to contact us directly to request a personalized quote on bringing premarital counseling and the SYMBIS assessment to your group or congregation.
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS)
Matthew E. Morgan is a trained SYMBIS facilitator. “Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts” is an evidence-based premarital assessment and counseling system that can be completed in one longer session or over a longer course.
Couples complete the assessment on any device and then come together (online) for discussion to find attitudes towards marriage, communication and personality styles, and talking points designed to increase the attachment of a couple going into a relationship.
With Covenant’s online format, couples can be together at one computer or we can all meet in separate venues together.
Benefits of Online Premarital Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling can increase marital satisfaction by 31%
- 86% of Americans over 18 say all couples considering marriage should get premarriage
- Pre-Marital Counseling can decrease the chances for a divorce by 30%
- $4,000-$20,000: the potential cost of a divorce in Ohio
- 76% of married couples say they wish they had pre-marriage education.
- Couples who do not receive pre-marriage education are more likely to see their problems as atypical and unsolvable.
- 41% of divorced couples say lack of pre-marriage preparation contributed to their divorce.
Leave A Message
or call (614) 705-0626